Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Bloom Pillow

This is such a cute pillow. It is a pattern by Nancy Halvorsen from her book. Very simple fusible applique. I picked up the kit at the Great American Quilt Factory when I was in Denver a couple of weeks ago. The kit made it so easy to put together. Today I finally got the buttons on. It should have been out for Spring.  I am going to leave it on the couch for awhile anyway.

My job interview went well yesterday, I think! I should know whether its mine or not by the end of next week. Hopefully I don't have intense competition :-) I am ready to get back to nursing after being out for 7 months.

Welcome to all my followers. Thanks for tagging along with me. I love comments too.

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty pillow. Good luck on getting the job. Winona

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck Yvonne! I like the pillow!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really enjoy reading them.