Sunday, March 28, 2010

Little Red Hen x 4





I found a cute pattern for chicken pot holders at the LQS. You slip your hands into the chickens wings to protect you from the heat. I am going to make up a few pairs to take to the family reunion for the auction. Every third year we have a family reunion in Kansas. We have an auction from family donated items to make money for the next reunion. Handmade stuff sells really well. The pattern is by PM Lane's Patterns. They didn't have a website. The pattern sews up nicely but it isn't a beginner pattern! Lots of thick places to sew through. I love them. Hope everyone loves them at the reunion!



2 comments:

  1. These are too cute! I love the idea! I wish I could make one that looked like a butterfly...how nice that would look in my kitchen ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Yvonne, I love your work!! Im so proud that you took a chance and started to blog!! I'm getting ready to post my first blog after month of debating on how to brand myself.. My cousin is wanting to make chicken potholders, where can we get the pattern on line? Thanks Beth Moell

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really enjoy reading them.