Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Sewing is Messy!

This is how my sewing room looks when I am in the middle of a project. The fabric stash and the thread stash are out for my rummaging. That's my cutting table in the corner. I just push everything to the side so I have a bit of room to cut (or I go out to the kitchen table). The second picture shows both embroidery machines working hard.

I just thought it would give everyone a giggle to see my mess in all its glory! I am oh so glad I have a door to my sewing room especially when my mother comes to visit. LOL Hope you have a good giggle on me!

Good news...I start my new job on August 16 so I still have time to finish my nephews quilt. I will be working in the Radiology Nursing Unit per diem. I will be monitoring patients and giving sedation/pain meds while they have procedures done. Thanks for wishing me luck getting this job. It will stimulate my brain some I am sure. And, I'll have more money to buy more fabric!!!

p.s.  I am much tidier and organized at work, I promise.

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry Yvonne, that happens to the best of us! You were just brave enough to post it! I'm glad that you are excited about your new job.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really enjoy reading them.